Supporting Your Independence
At AgeCare Governor’s Walk, our focus is on wellness, lifestyle choices and healthy living. We are a full service, superior independent and supportive living community staffed with professionals who understand the needs of our residents. We provide our care discreetly and with respect for who you are and what your hopes are for your future well-being. It’s nice to know there’s a plan suited to you.
Three all-inclusive packages to ensure you get the support you need, when you need it.
- Three appetizing chef-prepared meals served daily in our prestigious dining room.
- Enjoy refreshments and snacks any time of the day.
- Daily social and recreational activities to maintain an active lifestyle, including scheduled outings.
- Utilities, cable TV, telephone services are included.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundering of linens.
- 24-hour staff coverage and optional emergency response pendant system.
- Wellness Plan and professional health assessment every 6 months.
- Access to our Wellness Clinics including monthly blood pressure, weight monitoring, and answering any health care questions you may have.
- Medication ordering through our contracted pharmacy.
- Complementary tray service to your suite during illness.
Contact us to learn more about our all-inclusive pricing.
All services from Independent Living, plus the following additional personal supports:
- Daily visual checks of presence and well-being.
- Night time checks.
- Daily bed making and tidying of suite.
- Occasional and/or short term personal appearance support.
- Standby assistance for bathing/showering.
- Assistance with compression stockings.
- Medication management.
All services from Independent and Supportive Living, plus the following additional care and support:
- Monitoring of health conditions and support based on observations, such as oxygen maintenance, glucometer testing, skin care, continence assistance, etc.
- Coordination of care including assisting with appointments, transportation to and from external health care providers, and other services such as diabetic supplies delivery, therapeutic rehabilitation, etc.
- Morning and evening personal care support.
- Scheduled and unscheduled resident checks.
- Assistance with bathing 1 to 2 times per week.
- Escorting to meals and activities.
Book a personal tour today!